For Chi Omega Alumnae
Have you been asked to write a Letter of Recommendation for a Potential New Member (PNM)?
1. Log In Chi Omega Everyday Website
*If you are NEW to Chi Omega Everyday, you will need to select "Create Account." If you do not know your member number, you can find it on the back of your badge or back of your Eleusis Magazine. You can also call Chi Omega National (901) 748-8686.
2. Once you login, look for the Recruitment section and select "Submit Online Recruitment Information Form."
3. Select "Create New RIF."
4. Fill in the Form. Make sure you select the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
5. Select "Submit Completed Form" when finished.
6. That's it! You're finished. The electronic RIF is automatically sent to an ARIC (see below). She will send it directly to the chapter.
** If you have any questions, please contact one of our Atlanta-area recruitment information chairs **
Metro Atlanta Regional Recruitment Information Chairs (ARIC)
Alpharetta & Roswell: Sara Marbaugh
Athens/Clarke Counties: Jana Hollingsworth
Atlanta Private Schools: Amy Eubanks
Cherokee/Douglas/Cobb/Paulding Counties: Ginny Savini
Cumming/Suwanee: Sarah Zaeh
Fayetteville, Newnan, Peachtree City, Senioa, Tyrone: Mary Margaret Bivings
Forsyth Co./Lambert/S. Forsyth High Schools: Carole Schmitt
Newnan/Coweta Counties: Edie Eldridge
Georgia State Recruitment Information Chair: Susan DeDeyn
What if I don't know the PNM asking me to write a Recommendation?
It's ok if you don't know the PNM personally. The last section of the online RIF allows you to tell the chapter if you do or do not know the PNM personally.
For Potential New Members
You or your mother may reach out to Chi Omegas in your community to write a recommendation. Please provide her with an electronic copy of your resume and picture.
The resume should contain the following information:
High school GPA
Honors / awards
Community service / involvement